Do you ever feel lost in the gym? The gym can be a lonely place, like a foreign land – almost like an iron jungle – if you’re not sure what you’re doing in there. Which is one of the main reasons people lose interest. After all, when you’re not seeing improvements it’s hard to keep motivated. So, there are many reasons for hiring a personal trainer. Hire a personal trainer and don’t get lost in the iron jungle! It doesn’t have to be that way.
1) Helpful Advice for Beginners at the Gym. Surround yourself as much as possible with people that understand your love of working out and agree with it, that’s not to say avoid people who don’t understand or don’t workout, but if your list of friends only consists of the latter you won’t find much support from them as they simply don’t understand the benefits you get from working out.
As a result the motivation required to get up early and workout simply won’t be there as readily as it would be if you surround yourself with like-minded gym friends. You are who you hang with, so beware negativity can rub off on you and possibly ruin what enthusiasm you have for working out.
2) Find a training partner who is as serious about working out as you are, that way you will both encourage, motivate and help one another be accountable to keep showing up creating productive workouts, you are more likely to want to go knowing your trainer partner is depending on and expecting you to be there. If your training partner isn’t serious about it and sees your training times as nothing more than an excuse to socialize then neither of you will benefit and never achieve anything.
You can socialize after but try not to let your training sessions be used this way. Again, don’t look for excuses not to go. Obviously if you’re feeling unwell that’s an entirely different matter, but not to go because you simply can’t be bothered to make the effort to get out of bed is a complete waste of your time.
3) If you’re a beginner with very little experience, the chances are you’ll soon get bored with your attempts at working out simply because the time in the gym will be a frustrating one not really knowing what to do for the best. The gym to a beginner can give an intimidating feeling of being lost in an iron jungle!
This is another great reason you might think about hiring a personal trainer, someone that knows what they’re doing and can design a program to best suit whatever your fitness needs are, also keeping your workouts and indeed your mind fresh and productive. Your time is valuable so don’t waste it struggling and wandering around lost in the iron jungle.
4) Nowadays we seem to be a society where 90% of the population can’t function without a cell phone permanently attached to their hand! Unless you absolutely must workout listening to music from your cell phone why even bring it into the gym? If you’re worried about leaving it in your car or locker then at least turn it off. Working out to music is one thing, but if all you’re doing is constantly checking for texts it’s a huge distraction your mind doesn’t need.
If it`s early morning who would be texting you at that hour anyway? Your friends who don’t workout will still be asleep or getting ready for work and your early morning gym friends will be working out. After all, you’re most likely only going to be in the gym around one hour so give the cell phone a break, you can check your phone after your workout, but for the most part it’s just one more huge distraction your mind doesn’t need. Focus your mind on your workout, not the phone!
5) Don’t get lost in the Iron jungle! The gym can be a lonely place, like a foreign land – almost like an iron jungle – if you’re not sure what you’re doing in there. Which is one of the main reasons people lose interest. After all, when you’re not seeing improvements it’s hard to keep motivated. Hire a personal trainer and don’t get lost in the iron jungle! It doesn’t have to be that way.
Consider hiring a certified personal trainer
Not a cheap service of course, but what price do you put on your health? Also, a very sensible and positive one as they’ll keep you accountable. Most trainers will get you to pay in advance and if you don’t show up you lose your money!
Before you think this is unfair just think of it this way, you are hiring the services of a professional who will keep you on track and get you to your goal, but if you aren’t serious about it you’re wasting their time and yours and of course your money, after all, it was you that asked for their help, they didn’t ask you. Would you like to be waiting on someone and they don’t show up? No, of course you wouldn’t. So bare that in mind before you commit to hiring a trainer. Bottom line is…you are expected to show up.
The Role of a Personal Trainer
The Role of a Personal Trainer. Personal trainers possess the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary to design safe and effective fitness programs. They instruct and assist people in reaching personal health and fitness goals. Its good Helpful Advice for Beginners at the Gym.
When you are just starting out with an exercise program or you aren’t seeing results with your current routine, a personal trainer can give you the help you need. Knowing how you can benefit and whether it will be worth the expense can help you decide whether this is a good choice for you. Remember, If you’re healthy now that’s great, but you want to stay that way too. What price do you put on your health?
There are a number of reasons people work with trainers. Some want an individualized program so they can lose weight or get in shape while others simply need to be held accountable for their workouts. Wherever you are on your exercise journey, a personal trainer may be just what you need to finally reach your fitness and weight loss goals. is hiring a personal trainer right for you?
An investment in your future
What price do you put on your health? Personal training is investing in your future health. Thinking of hiring a personal trainer? Are you feeling like things you used to do with ease, are now not quite so easy? Feeling little aches and pains that were not there before? Out of breath just walking the dog around the block?
If any of the above relates to you and you want to do something about it, then a hiring a personal trainer might well be the solution.
Before you dismiss this thinking of `hiring a personal trainer is too expensive` think about this, what price do you put on your health? how expensive will it all get when your health is possibly on decline years from now, and you’re faced with medical bills when you’re then in no position to change things? Act now before it gets to that stage.
Is hiring a personal trainer right for you? From helping you reach your fitness goals to figuring out how to exercise safely with a chronic condition, there’s many reasons why hiring a personal trainer could be one of the best investments you’ll ever make in your overall health and well-being.
Remember, don’t get lost in the Iron jungle! Make it a positive experience. Ask yourself this; do you ever feel lost in the gym? If so, it`s time to take action!